FIND YOUR VEHICLE
Vehicle been towed? Use our online inventory database to find the exact location of your vehicle.
Quality Towing understands that having your car towed is an unpleasant experience. That's why we want to make it as easy as possible for you to locate and redeem your vehicle. As a result, we maintain an online inventory database that will assist in locating and redeeming your vehicle. Click on the link below to search the facility's inventory for information on your vehicle.
Before Searching Inventory:
Costs shown are only an estimate. The prices shown reflect the estimated costs to retrieve the vehicle from impound and should only be used as a reference. The price quoted from our customer service representatives IS the cost which has to be paid to retrieve the vehicle from impound.
By using this service, you agree to this disclaimer.
Costs shown reflects the rate between 8:00am and 5:00pm (local).
Search Our Database
RECOVERING A TOWED VEHICLE
If we have towed your vehicle due to an accident, a police tow, or improper parking, we will gladly help you recover your car as quickly and inexpensively as possible. As always, there is a little paperwork involved. Take note of these four things you will need when recovering a vehicle:
- Proof of ownership.
- Current Registration
- Title with your printed Name of the Front
- Signed-over Title with a notorized Bill of Sale for each transfer
- A valid current 10-day or 1-day vehicle moving permit from the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- A current DMV printout showing you as the vehicle owner
- A dealer's report of sale (DRS) which has not expired. New cars 20 days from date of purchase, used cars 10 days from date of purchase.
- Rental vehicles require a rental contract in your name
- Acceptable Forms of Identification:
All State and Federal Goverment Issued Photo Identification Cards Drivers license, Sheriff's cards, INS Issued Temporary Alien Cards, INS Alien Cards, Gaming Cards, Work Cards issued by LVMPD Exception, Declaration of arrest accompanied by a notice of driver license revocation.
If you are not the vehicle owner and want to obtain or visit the vehicle, you will need: A signed, dated and notorized note or letter from the vehicle owner with a vehicle description including the VIN # (VIN# is required) If the vehicle owner is in custody, a fully completed (in ink) signed Jail Vehicle Release Form is sufficient.
Insurance papers are NOT accepted as proof of ownership
Having your vehicle towed is not expensive, but storing your vehicle at Quality Towing is, with lien fees and storage charges accumulating daily. In order to recover your vehicle with the most convenience and the least expense, follow our four easy steps:
- Contact or come to our main office as soon as possible.
- Avoid coming at night, on weekends, or holidays because additional fees will apply. It is recommended you visit us during normal office hour, which are weekdays, 8AM to 5PM. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Bring all the necessary paperwork.
- Bring cash as a method of payment.
If you cannot recover your vehicle right away, you will be allowed one free visit during regular business hours to all personal belongings from the vehicle at this time. You will be charged a fee for each additional visit during normal business hours and at every visit during non-business hours.